The concert can be adapted to different places and formats and where we can find medieval melodies arranged for our instruments and author composed new music with influences of the time.
GENRE: Medieval concert
SCENIC SPACE: Indoors / Outdoors
DURATION: 60 minutes
MEMBERS: 5 musicians
INSTRUMENTATION: Tarota, dolçaina, rebec, ney, sacabutx, djembé, dholak, tabal and percussions
STAGE: 8 x 6 x 1 metres
SOUND AND ILLUMINATION EQUIPMENT: 2.000 w of sound and 6000 of illumination included. Others to sum up
POWER POINT: Next to the stage and to be specified in function of design
• Wide and clean space for 6 people. That remains closed or watched over during the performance.
• Services and running water.
• 6 chairs or similar to leave our clothes.
• Located as near as possible from the stage.
• The time of assembly and of sound tests is of approximately three hours and that of disassembly is of one hour.
• Making stage access easy in order to unload sound equipment and other material.