Tió, Tió… Xarop de Bastó!! is conceived as a show for a popular "cagada", but where we can also find elements characteristic of entertainment shows for children.
A pre-parade, games and dances will help contextualize the expected final place where children receive a small gift and chop after singing about our "Tió" giant.
GENRE: Christmas show for children
SCENIC SPACE: Outdoors / indoors
DURATION: 90 minutes
MEMBERS: Woodcutter and musicians
INSTRUMENTATION: To be determined according to the design
COSTUMES: Mercè Paloma, El Talleret and Xarop de Canya
• Giant Tió mobile (2 meters in length and 70 cm in diameter)
• Giant Tió static (2 meters in length and 70 cm in diameter)
• Identifying motifs fall to organize the children while making "cagar el Tió".
TIÓ'S GIFTS: In charge of the organization
2 to 4 volunteers to help organize children (the dress code of the volunteers in charge of Xarop de Canya).
STAGE (OPTIONAL): 8 x 6 x 1 metres (minimum 6 x 4 x 1 metres)
SOUND AND ILLUMINATION EQUIPMENT: 2.000 w of sound and 6000 of illumination included. Others to sum up
POWER POINT: Next to the stage and to be specified in function of design
• Wide and clean space for 6 people. That remains closed or watched over during the performance.
• Services and running water.
• 6 chairs or similar to leave our clothes.
• Located as near as possible from the stage.
• It should be a wide area in front of the stage where childran could dance.
• The time of assembly and of sound tests is of approximately three hours and that of disassembly is of one hour.
• Making stage access easy in order to unload sound equipment and other material.