"Folk" (English folk village) is a style of music based on the popular and traditional music to set it. These arrangements may originally based on popular songs or Becoming only the style and form of the authors own songs.
Sounds of the Mediterranean is a show created with the intention of combining the melodies, musical styles and songs of some of the different cultural traditions of the Mediterranean peoples.
And to make it closer and more understandable we take as a starting point songs and melodies of our popular repertoire, well known to everyone, and thus give more references to be able to feel and hear how they change with new proposals settings.
There are also short stories from different cultures of the Mediterranean, illustrated with props that contextualize the different contributions and combinations of these arrangements.
With the help of a large map of the Mediterranean stage we placing different music and songs of the musical journey of imaginary journey. To make it more understandable to measure the amount we show evolves.
GENRE: Concert-show familar
SCENIC SPACE: Preferably indoors and theater
DURATION: 60 minutes
COSTUMES: Pilar Egea and Xarop de Canya
ATREZZOS: Map giant puzzle and props for the story of salt grinder
MEMBERS: 5 musicians
Dolçaina in F
Sampler sound effects
SOUND AND ILLUMINATION EQUIPMENT: A specific
• Wide and clean space. That remains closed or watched over during the performance.
• Services and running water.
• Chairs or similar to leave our clothes.
• The assembly time and sound proofing is about three hours and the dismantling of two.
• Provide access to the scene of the sound equipment and material.
• Provide a space reserved for parking the van. (Wherever possible)