Entertainment show around Ictineu I and the relationship between the characters of Narcís Monturiol and his partner and shipwright in Ferrocolat (imaginary character).
Narcís Monturiol represents the values of ingenuity, tenacity… He was a visionary, intelligent, romàntic, sensible and with his passion for the sea… On the other hand, Ferrocolat, is one of the craziest character, eccentric and unpredictable throughout the union of builders of the time… A cross that Monturiol will have to bear during the long journey.
GENRE: Street entertainment
SCENIC SPACE: Outdoors
DURATION: 75 minutes
MEMBERS: Musicians and entertainments
INSTRUMENTATION: Gralla, sax, accordion, trombone and percussions
COSTUMES: Pilar Egea and Xarop de Canya
ATREZZOS: Ramon de los Heros and Xarop de Canya
• Wide and clean space. That remains closed or watched over during the performance.
• Services and running water.
• Chairs or similar to leave our clothes.
• Located as near as possible from the stage.
• A person in charge of the organization who accompanies us during the passacaglia to indicate the route.
• Used spaces have to be free of parked vehicles and cut to the circulation during the performance.