Mestres and his band offer all vilatants, vacationers and passers-by, wanting to dance, dance with nineteenth-century modernist in the square.
An evening full of surprises and with the special participation of renowned artists coming directly from Barcelona Parallel, "Les Purpurines”.
GENRE: Ball nineteenth century animation and "cuplés"
SCENIC SPACE: Indoors / Outdoors
DURATIONA: 90 minutes (Optional 15-minute break)
MEMBERS: 6 musicians, 2 singers / dancers and 1 speaker / master dancer
INSTRUMENTATION: Gralla, sax, violín, clarinet, accordion, trombone, and/or bass and drums
COSTUMES: El Talleret, Pilar Egea and Xarop de Canya.
STAGE: 8 x 6 x 1 metres.
SOUND AND ILLUMINATION EQUIPMENT: 2.000 w of sound and 6000 of light included. Others to sum up
POWER POINT: Next to the stage and to be specified in function of design
• Wide and clean space for 9 people. That remains closed or watched over during the performance.
• Services and running water.
• 6 chairs or similar to leave our clothes.
• Located as near as possible from the stage.
• The scenic space has to contemplate an area before the stage adapted to dance.
• The time of assembly and of sound tests is of approximately three hours and that of disassembly is of one hour.
• Making stage access easy in order to unload sound equipment and other material.