A small orchestra of five musicians who are experts on folk music offers a repertoire of partner dances from the eighteenth century (polka, chotis, mazurka, foxtrot, waltz…) and other up-to-date genres ( cumbia, cha-cha…)
Other brisk and easy to learn collective dances from the Mediterranean and central Europe are also included.
GENRE: Folk dancing.
SCENIC SPACE: Indoors / outdoors.
DURATION: 90 minutes (optional break of 15 minutes).
MEMBERS: 5 musicians and 1 entertainer.
INSTRUMENTATION: Grallas, tarota, violin, clarinet, accordión, bass and drums.
STAGE: 8 x 6 x 1 metres.
SOUND AND ILLUMINATION EQUIPMENT: 2.000 w of sound and 6000 of light included. Others to sum up
POWER POINT: Next to the stage and to be specified in function of design
• Wide and clean space for 6 people. That remains closed or watched over during the performance.
• Services and running water.
• 6 chairs or similar to leave our clothes.
• Located as near as possible from the stage.
• The scenic space has to contemplate an area before the stage adapted to dance.
• The time of assembly and of sound tests is of approximately three hours and that of disassembly is of one hour.
• Making stage access easy in order to unload sound equipment and other material.