Xarop de Canya offers you a trip to the 1714 thanks to two historical figures of the time.
The deputy Antoni Berenguer i Novell and the captain of miquelets Jaume Busquets will enroll you and prepare you to get a troops able to ending the siege of Barcelona. Only those who passed the tests and games will be chosen miquelets.
A group of musicians with a repertoire of traditional music will be the soundtrack of this trip to our past and one of the key moments of our history.
GENRE: Family entertainment
SCENIC SPACE: Indoors / Outdoors
DURATION: 75 minutes
MEMBERS: 3 musicians and 2 actors
INSTRUMENTATION: 2 tarotes and tabal
COSTUMES: Pilar Egea, Mercè Paloma and Xarop de Canya
STAGE: 8 x 6 x 1 metres
SOUND AND ILLUMINATION EQUIPMENT: 2.000 w of sound and 6000 of light included.
POWER POINT: Next to the stage and to be specified in function of design.
• Wide and clean space for 6 people. That remains closed or watched over during the performance.
• Services and running water.
• 5 chairs or similar to leave our clothes.
• Located as near as possible from the stage.
• The stage should include an area in front of the stage where they can perform various tests.
• The time of assembly and of sound tests is of approximately two hours and that of disassembly is of one hour.
• Making stage access easy in order to unload sound equipment and other material.